Call us: +34 691 626 344 E-mail nl en

Golden Visa brochure

Obtaining a residence permit in Spain by buying a house

Get our brochure in your mailbox



Do you live outside the European Union and would you like to obtain a residence permit to live, invest and work in Spain – and travel freely in Europe? Then the Spanish law known as the ‘Golden Visa’ may offer you a solution if you buy a house worth at least 500,000 euros in Spain (click here for our currency converter).

Free digital brochure. Together with one of the biggest law firms in the south of Spain we have written a brochure about the costs, benefits, requirements and process of obtaining the residence permit. Wish to receive it in your mailbox? Then fill in your name and e-mail address and click ‘send’.




[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]